- Since April 2012: PhD Student at the University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany, Advisor: Professor Dr. Volker Clausen
- September 2011: Graduated as Diplom-Volkswirt from CAU Kiel (equiv. to M.Sc. Economics), Thesis "On the incomparability of household expenditure data when surveying periods differ"
- August 2007 - June 2008: Exchange Studies in Economics and Management at NTNU Trondheim, Norway
- March 2007: National Model United Nations 2007 in New York, United States of America
- October 2004 - September 2011: Studies of Economics at the Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Germany
- June 2017: "Oxford Summer School in Economic Networks" at Oxford University, United Kingdom
- September 2015: "First Ancona-Milano Summer School on AB Economics" at Università Politecnica delle Marche, Italy
- August 2014: "The Cointegrated VAR Model" at University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- July/August 2010: "Organisational Strategy" at LSE London, United Kingdom
- August 2006: "China Studies" at Zhejiang University, China
- Since April 2012: Research Assistant at the chair of Professor Dr. Volker Clausen, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- September - December 2011: Research Assistant at the chair for "Strategic Management and Organisation" at University of Bayreuth, Germany
Fields of Research:
- Empirical data driven research (generally)
- Complexity Economics/Complex Adaptive Systems
- Monetary Macroeconomics
- Agent-based Computational Economics
- "INET Annual Plenary Conference", October 2017, Edinburgh
- "XIII. Buchenbach Workshop" of the VfS-Committee on Evolutionary Economics, October 2017, Buchenbach
- "YSI Plenary 2016", October 2016, Central European University Budapest
- "4th Annual GENED Meeting", October 2016, Otto-Friedrich Universität Bamberg
- CEPS IdeasLab and Workshop, February 2016, Brussels
- "XII. Buchenbach Workshop" of the VfS-Committee on Evolutionary Economics, October 2015, Buchenbach
- YSI/IMK Workshop, May 2015, Berlin
- "INET Annual Plenary Conference", April 2015, OECD, Paris
- YSI/DNB Conference "New Economic Thinking for an Evolving Financial System", November 2014, DNB Amsterdam
- GENED Workshop and "School on Networks in Finance and Macroeconomics", April 2014, IfW Kiel
- "INET Annual Plenary Conference", April 2014, Toronto
- YSI Workshop at the Fields Institute, April 2014, University of Toronto
- "First Bordeaux Workshop on Agent-Based Macroeconomics", November 2013, Université Bordeaux IV
- "Supervising Banks in Complex Financial Systems" Deutsche Bundesbank/SAFE Conference, October 2013, Goethe-Universität Frankfurt a. M.
- "XI. Buchenbach Workshop" of the VfS-Committee on Evolutionary Economics, October 2013, Buchenbach
- "6th Ruhr Graduate School Doctoral Conference in Economics", February 2013, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- International Symposium "Crisis in Macroeconomics?", August 2012, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- INFER Workshop "Non-Standard Monetary Approaches in Macroeconomics", July 2012, Westfälische-Wilhelms-Universität Münster
- "13. Fachtagung Technologie, Innovation und Entrepreneurship" of the VHB, November 2011, Technische Universität Berlin
- Alumni CAU Kiel e.V.
- Alumni WiWi Essen e.V.
- ISC Kiel e.V.
- The International Network for Economic Research, INFER e.V.
- Verein für Socialpolitik
- Member of the Board, Institute for Business and Economic Studies
- former Member of the Commission for Quality Assurance and Improvement
- Referee for: Applied Economics Quarterly, International Economics and Economic Policy, Scottish Journal of Political Economy