M.Sc. Elias Sobotka
- R12 R07 A07
- +49 201 18-34507
- +49 201 18-33974
- elias.sobotka (at) vwl.uni-due.de
- Consultation Hour:
- By appointment
- University of Duisburg-Essen, Campus Essen
Faculty of Business Administration and Economics
Chair of International Economics
- Master of Science (Maastricht University, 2016)
- Bachelor of Science (University of Münster, 2014)
- Since November 2017: University of Duisburg-Essen, Research Assistant to Prof. Dr. Volker Clausen
- January 2016 - June 2016: George Washington University (Elliot School of International Affairs), United States, Semester Abroad
- February 2015 - December 2015: Maastricht University, The Netherlands, Master Studies in Economics
- October 2010 - July 2014: University of Münster, Germany, Bachelor Studies in Economics
Fields of Research:
- Computable General Equilibrium Models
- International Trade-/Climate Policy
- September 2019: 15th Ruhr Graduate Summer School, Economic Impact Assessments of Energy and Climate Policies using GAMS and MPSGE, Essen.
- March 2019: 18th Workshop on Economic Modeling (WEM), International Trade Policy Analysis using GTAPinGAMS and MPSGE, Las Palmas, Spain.
- September 2018: 14th Ruhr Graduate Summer School, Trade and Climate Policy Analysis using GTAPinGAMS and MPSGE, Essen.
- September 2017: 13th Ruhr Graduate Summer School, Trade Policy Analysis with GAMS and MPSGE, Essen.
- General Equilibrium Models of Open Economies
- Macroeconomics I
- International Trade
- Seminar in International Economics